The worst experiance of my childhood was when I was running late at night in front of my cousin's house at night, without fear we were playing hard , while running I sunddenly fell and fainted on the road . Afew minutes later, I felt someone pick me up and bring me home, I was unconscious for almost 10 minutes and then woke up and saw many middle cousins around me and my parents worried. After that, my dad reminded me not to play outside home at night because of my health and safety concerns. Lastly, I hope the incident will never be a same again because I afraid about my healty too and I dont want my parents worried too . These are the worst memories of my childhood but not too much to catch up with and I hope you enjoy this reading.
written by: Fatin
written by: Fatin
My worst experience during elementary school was every Monday when my gatherings always fainted. When I woke up from the loss I saw many teachers around me and my teacher phoned my mom and my mom came and told me to go home. There was one day when my gathering fainted near the pile of water and my wet clothes were a memorable part. I hope that doesn't happen again to me.
written by: Adila
written by: Adila
The event that I will never forget was when my house was on fire on 31 Nowember 2013. The house i just stay at least nine month i and my family stay in the house. The cause of the house fire is unknown to me with my family. The event that can has caused me and my family to lose almost RM50 000, because the house my father who built it. The events has caused me and my family to stay with my uncle for almost a month. The event can help me that life was very challenging because I could see my family getting up and giving us a family living in luxury
written by: Ani



No comments:
Post a Comment