Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Interesting Characters In My Class



      My class is full of wonderful characters that make all of us cheerful to study. There are twenty - nine students in my and my class and only seven of them are boys taking course  a Diploma In Business Management . Describing the interesting characters in my class I found interesting is Isha  . Isha is a good and wise person. What I impressed with her about she was ability to do whatever the lecturer gave him. Besides, he is also fluent english and very fluent when she speak english. She was always helpful to me and my friends when we didn't understand a subject. In addittion, I often ask about the subject of the account with him because she is well versed in the account and he gets full marks for the mid term test I pround with him .

                                                                                                                        written by: Fatin


 

                                                                                                    
     Hye guys my name is Ani today i'll tell you about interesting classmmate in my class at Kolej Poly Tech Mara Kuantan. The intersesting classmmate is Adam Salleh Bin Fariman. Because i choice Adam because him a leader in my class. Adam have a difference personaliti because him have a funny character. Adam can help a member in class at a time the group mamber in class when in a state of stress. Adam can help throught the joke. Adam always fighting againts madam in the class.

                                                                                                                         written by: Ani





     Hye my name is Adila today i want to talk about interesting character in my class was Engku because he was so friendly with everyone. The first time I met her was very friendly and comfortable. I saw that he was good in English and very confident in himself. The other is that he likes accessories. I saw a close meeting with Suraya,Nurin and Isha. she is beautiful and very mature person.

                                                                                                                        written by: Adila
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Become a Better Athlete, One Must Learn A Number Of Differents Skills

ANI     One of the skills that an athlete should have is agility. This skill is usually applied to athletes who use soccer such as socc...